Friday, July 22, 2011

Girding my loins

So round one didn't work. I wasn't prepared for how emotionally shattered I would be when I got the phone call telling me that I wasn't pregnant. I spent the day in 2 parts, the public robot manager, and the weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth hidden.

So now, we wait again. Time for a month off, and then back we go again, to see how we go with the second embryo.

Draining. So emotionally draining. We do a lot of talking. Thank goodness we have that.

4 comments:

Evalinn said...

I´m holding my tumbs!

Jackie said...

T.I.M. Not to discourage your attempts for pregnancy by any means...Keep trying but keep in mind that God may have an alternative plan. Our daughter went through the same thing. Nothing worked and I "lost my little girl" through months of depression. I prayed and prayed just to have my daughter back again. Finally she and her husband, after months of deliberating, decided on adoption. They now have two of the most beautiful children any parent could ever want...a boy and a girl. They are precious. God answered my prayer of my little girl returning...and two precious babies found a loving, caring home. I'll be praying that everything 'works' for you.

Erik said...

This will not work as a matter of fact, that's what I consider.
sample college graduation announcements | gold chain | Dermatologist Raleigh Nc

Anonymous said...

great........