Friday, September 02, 2011

Answers

We had my blood test today. Then we tried to keep occupied. Husband went to the gym and did some cooking, I ran errands and had a massage. My phone rang while I was in the supermarket.

Positive.

Positive.

Positive.

I'm stunned. And over the moon. And thrilled. Husband is still slightly in shock, but was trying to work out how to explain why he looked so happy if anyone asked him at work. We are both daunted too. We hoped for this result but have been preparing for the opposite.

Positive.

We've got a long way to go, but it's a beginning.

Positive

3 comments:

Evalinn said...

Oh, that´s wonderful news! I´m holding all my thumbs and wishing you all the best! :-D

Jellyhead said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Wonderful news!

Look after yourself. Let us know sometime how it's all going

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Jackie said...

POSITIVE!! YEA!!!!