Sunday, July 22, 2007

You can choose your friends ...

We've been at a trivia night for my sisters school tonight. One of the games was Sit down if. You know, sit down if you were born in an even numbered year, sit down if you've seen an episode of Big Brother this year and so on. The boy and I were sitting down, having been taken out by an episode of Big Brother (me, to my chagrin) and carrying a handkerchief, when the host said "sit down if you've had nookie today". My mother and stepfather were the only people in the room who sat down. My sister turned scarlet. I probably didn't help when I sent her a text telling her to be thankful that we had already been taken out. I'm glad I don't have to be in her staffroom on Monday morning.

9 comments:

Jellyhead said...

Aw, she's just jealous of all the nookie everyone else is getting!

Hope you're keeping warm and enjoying your weekend. Grey's Anatomy tonight?

Kelly said...

LOL, how embarrassing for them!

Mike Minzes said...

OMG!!! Funny!!!!!!!

Mike Minzes said...

Can you resend you email address to me? Do you still have my email address? I need to get you setup with the Experiment II

Evalinn said...

Now that's the kinda question that gets the game going :-)

thethinker said...

Haha, that's hilarious!

Princess Banter said...

Hahaha that was hilarious! I've only played that game in school before... but now, it would be interesting to play it again. However, I don't think I'd like to participate with my family in the game too!!! The horror!

velvet said...

Oh, how funny. Hee hee!

Gilbert said...

hair salons in san antonio

hot yoga calgary

river walks san antonio

apartments for rent in Winnipeg

divorce act

japanese steak house columbus ohio

hotels in indianapolis

cheap flights to calgary

Vancouver real estate