Monday, January 15, 2007

Missing in action

My posts will be few and far between for a little while. My still very new laptop has cracked it, and the hard drive has died. This means I have no computer right now. I'm not going to be blogging on the work one. I'm waiting for the nice people to rescue my data for me, and then I'll need to reinstall everything. Aaaaaargh.

I've still got some posts that I wrote last week, and I'm pretty happy with one of them, so when I retrieve them, they will be posted.

Is it bad that I invited myself to mum's for dinner so that I could use their computer and internet? Actually, don't answer that, I think I know...

Word of advice - don't buy anything from Hewlett Packard, especially if you need to ring their help desk. It is very badly named.

5 comments:

Jellyhead said...

We'll miss your dry wit and astute observations.
Hope the laptop gets fixed FAST!

velvet said...

Yes, here's hoping for a quick turnaround on getting everything back in order! Good luck and hopefully you'll be up and running soon.

-velvet

Jellyhead said...

OK now I'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms....come back soon!

Jellyhead said...

oh, yoo hoooooo! Where are yooooou?

Franny said...

Hey, I've been awol too. Maybe our virtual personas (or our harddrives) eloped without us knowing it?