Thursday, June 22, 2006

What a wonderful day


What a gorgeous day. For the first time all week I feel like a human being. I'd love to say it is because of the weather that my mood has lifted, and I'm a lot less mopey, but another Melbourne grey day didn't do it for me. I feel like a human being, and I'm feeling loved again. My mother told me off for not telling her I hadn't been well - she was prepared to come over and look after me until I felt better. Funny how much better your Mum can make you feel, even when you are 32. I found this photo on my phone too - I took it last year in autumn in Sherbrooke forest - looking up through the trees at the sky - it made me smile then, and it makes me smile now. It's all good.

2 comments:

tigtog said...

That's a great shot. Mums are great too.

Nicholas said...

It won't really have effect, I think this way.
full screen games | online games | new puzzle games | free game win | game news sites