Monday, July 17, 2006

Last night I had the strangest dream...

It didn't involve a rowboat to China though. And technically, it was the night before last.

A little history to give the dream background. Between 1993 - 1996 I was involved with a community radio station which was trying to get a full time broadcast licence. We were a very tight knit group until the standard committee politics got in the way.

In my dream, I was at a work party - with people and their families scattered all over the Melbourne Showgrounds. All of a sudden there were people from the radio station mingling - and then there were plain clothes policeman everywhere, looking for the first 2 people who started the radio station. Apparently they had both signed over some of the assets in 1993 someone who is wanted in the gangland killings and the police wanted them for questioning. So then I was running around the Showgrounds yelling out their names until I found an internet cafe when I started Googling them to try to find them. According to my Google research, one of them had run off to the Greek Islands with Tony Mokbel, and the other one started Wolfmother.

What the....?

No comments: