Wednesday, July 05, 2006

To post or not to post, that is the question

Well, it has been a few days since I've posted - I've saved a few drafts, mainly venting my spleen at John Howard, George Bush and the Immigration Department. I decided not to post them, just because after spewing forth some vitriol, and getting it all out of my system, I felt better just for writing them, but didn't think I was going to add anything constructive to any debate. The world probably has enough vitriol in it and doesn't need my help. I'm loving 101 uses for a John Howard - makes me laugh and I feel better knowing that I'm not alone. Surely this cannot go on forever - the 12 year old scotch I bought to drink when he is deposed is aging nicely - so far it is 16 - I do hope it doesn't make 18.

On another note, how good is the word vitriol - I love it!

No comments: