Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Borrowing trouble?

Tonight is the last night that I come home from work knowing that I will be going to the same job in the morning. I feel a little like I did when I finished school, not knowing what will be happening next.

I'm daunted because I will be the new kid again, and won't be what I have been for so long now, the font of all knowledge and experience. Will the people at my new job like me? Will they get my sense of humour? Will they think that I am good at my job, and hiring me was the wise decision, or will they see through everything, and think that I'm a fraud? Yes, I'm suffering from a major case of self confidence today.

I know that I should get through my last day of work first, but I'm already starting to dread my first day in the new job, and it isn't for another 3 weeks.

One more day, just one more day and work is over.

Then....the beach!

No comments: